Patagonia: Men's Mixed Guide Pants
Our Price: $299.00
|*Blk Black - 28 ||IMS#: 597598|
|*Blk Black - 30 ||IMS#: 597599|
|*Blk Black - 32 ||IMS#: 597600|
|*Blk Black - 34 ||IMS#: 597601|
|*Blk Black - 36 ||IMS#: 597602|
|*Blk Black - 38 ||IMS#: 597603|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - 38 ||IMS#: 597609|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Pbh Paintbrush Red
Stretch is important in an alpine pant. Whether you're riding the slopes or ascending ice and mixed terrain, the Mixed Guide Pants from Patagonia won't hold you back. Polartec® Power Shield® moves with you while the H2No® fabric keeps rain, wind, and slush from getting in. Internal waistbelt stays out of the way of your pack and/or harness, and thigh vents help regulate temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the seat and knees repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; 2-way zipper fly
- Thigh vents with mesh allow for easy ventilation
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 5.6 oz|
|Materials:||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|