Our Price: $199.00
|*545-Ember/Charcoal - SM ||IMS#: 579750|
|*Glacier - SM ||IMS#: 545710|
|*Glacier - MD ||IMS#: 545711|
|*Glacier - XL ||IMS#: 545713|
|*Pewter - SM ||IMS#: 545714|
|*Pewter - MD ||IMS#: 545715|
|*Pewter - LG ||IMS#: 545716|
|*Pewter - XL ||IMS#: 545717|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Constructed of a lighter fabric than the sturdy Mithril™, the Mithrilite™ is a sleek and durable, waterproof, breathable soft shell built with all the features needed for intense alpine exploits. Functional across a range of weather conditions, the Mithrilite™ adapts to varying weather conditions, letting you forget about your layers and focus entirely on the climb.
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Single-separating front zipper
- Fully adjustable hood
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Multiple zippered utility pockets
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- Trim fit
|Fabric:||Ventia Dry™ 3L/ 100% polyester knit face, polyester mesh backing|
|Weight:||(Size Large) 22.9 oz|
|Center Back length:||28.5 inches|