Mountain Hardwear: Men's Minus One Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Minus One Glove is a pull-on ice climbing glove for mixed routes and leashless competitions. The stretch corded nylon fabric on the back of hand offers a snug flexible fit. Goatskin leather palms with sticky Pittard's Oil Tac leather reinforcements provide excellent grip when handling ice tools and pro. With OutDry® Waterproof Technology. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to the glove shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold.
- Q.Shield™ is an advanced water repellency permanently fused into shell fabrics to prevent water from soaking in
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: Extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Lined with a mesh tricot wick moisture and sweat on the inside of the glove
- Corded nylon stretch fabric on back of hand for comfort and durablility