Montane: Men's Minimus Jacket
Our Price: $229.00 to $239.00
|*[$239.00] - Alpine Red - SM ||IMS#: 564372|
|*[$239.00] - Alpine Red - MD ||IMS#: 564373|
|*[$239.00] - Black - SM ||IMS#: 564378|
|*[$239.00] - Black - XL ||IMS#: 564381|
|*[$239.00] - Black - XXL ||IMS#: 564382|
|*[$229.00] - Electric Blue - XL ||IMS#: 564387|
|*[$239.00] - Vivid Green - SM ||IMS#: 564390|
|[$239.00] - Vivid Green - MD ||IMS#: 564391|
|[$239.00] - Vivid Green - LG ||IMS#: 564392|
|[$239.00] - Vivid Green - XL ||IMS#: 564393|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Color: Alpine Red
Color: Electric Blue
Color: Vivid Green
Revolutionary combination of performance, weight and breathability:
Weighing in at 215g the Minimus is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, PERTEX® Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK Aqua Guard zippered chest pocket
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two way front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Single hand adjustable elasticated face aperture
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight:||215g / 7.6oz (Size Medium)|