Patagonia: Men's Midweight Ski Socks
Our Price: $29.00
|*[Cbe Captain'S Blue] - MD ||IMS#: 649882|
|*[Cbe Captain'S Blue] - LG ||IMS#: 649883|
|*[Cbe Captain'S Blue] - XL ||IMS#: 649884|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - XL ||IMS#: 649887|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Cbe Captain'S Blue]
Color: [Wax Wax Red]
For warmth in harsh weather, these durable ski socks from Patagonia are made of a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon and feature midweight cushioning throughout for added comfort and warmth with minimal bulk. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall, rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Other features include: excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock; strategically placed mesh zones that provide ventilation; and an over-the-calf fit that protects lower legs from big boots.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
|Fabric:||60% merino wool/37% nylon/3% spandex|
|Weight:||93 g / 3.3 oz|