Patagonia: Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
Our Price: $89.00 to $90.00
|*[$90.00] - Black Blk 155 - SM||IMS#: 531214|
|*[$90.00] - Black Blk 155 - MD||IMS#: 531215|
|*[$90.00] - Black Blk 155 - LG||IMS#: 531216|
|*[$90.00] - Black Blk 155 - XXL||IMS#: 531218|
|*[$90.00] - Nkl Nickel - XS||IMS#: 592087|
|*[$90.00] - Nkl Nickel - XXL||IMS#: 592092|
|*[$89.00] - Ptv Pearson Stripe: Tuscan Olive - MD||IMS#: 592101|
|*[$89.00] - Ptv Pearson Stripe: Tuscan Olive - LG||IMS#: 592102|
|*[$89.00] - Ptv Pearson Stripe: Tuscan Olive - XL||IMS#: 592103|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Nkl Nickel
Color: Ptv Pearson Stripe: Tuscan Olive
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
When you need serious base layers, but can't afford the bulk, the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Crew offers softness and an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio that is sure to keep you comfortable on any alpine pursuit! Blending odor-resistant, moisture-wicking merino wool with recycled polyester, this crew stands up to hard wear while raglan sleeves allow arms to move without restriction. A must for cold weather travel and activities!
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage, bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||6.5-oz (220 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)|