Patagonia: Men's Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The insulation in your ski pants isn't cutting it. It's cold, really cold. Give your legs some relief with the Merino 3 Midweight Bottoms from Patagonia. Made with a warm blend of merino wool and recycled polyester, these bottoms help regulate your temperature by managing moisture and acting as another layer of insulation.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved; machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||7.8-oz (265 g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex|