Patagonia: Men's Merino 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Headed to the slopes and needs some long underwear that won't bunch under your boots? The Merino 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms from Patagonia get the job done, providing warmth and moisture management while you climb, ski, or ride.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband for low bulk and next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Boot cut: inseam shortened by 6? to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved; machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex
- 240 g (8.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||7.8-oz (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% polyester (100% recycled)/3% spandex|