Patagonia: Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck - Previous Season
Our Price: $85.00
|*Black Blk 155 - XS ||IMS#: 531152|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XXL ||IMS#: 592047|
|*Pfe Pearson Stripe: Forge Grey - XS ||IMS#: 592048|
|*Pfe Pearson Stripe: Forge Grey - SM ||IMS#: 592049|
|*Pfe Pearson Stripe: Forge Grey - MD ||IMS#: 592050|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Pfe Pearson Stripe: Forge Grey
The Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-neck from Patagonia is incredibly versatile, making it an ideal layering piece for any outdoor enthusiast. Made with merino wool and recycled polyester, this zip-neck is not only warm: it resists odor and manages moisture to keep you comfortable through any pursuit. Zip neck lets you control how much warmth to keep in so you don't overheat.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won’t chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
- 229 g (8.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||4.9-oz (165 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)|