Patagonia: Men's Merino 1 Silkweight Sleeveless Tee
Our Price: $60.00
|*Black - SM ||IMS#: 650213|
|*Black - MD ||IMS#: 650214|
|*Black - LG ||IMS#: 650215|
|*Black - XL ||IMS#: 650216|
|*Black - XXL ||IMS#: 650217|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: On Model: Front (Glass Blue)
Caption: On Model: Back (Glass Blue)
When you're throwing down the hammer on Sun Valley's Baldy Hill Climb, you need the full mobility of your arms to keep pace with your legs. This versatile sleeveless tee, made with the lightest of Patagonia's merino wool fabrics, will keep you dry and comfortable throughout your workout. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. They slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. A self-fabric collar feels smooth against skin. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
|Weight:||107 g (3.8 oz)|
|Fabric:||3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved|