Mountain Hardwear: Men's Medusa Mitt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Medusa Mitt keeps your hands comfortable in cold, wet conditions with its OutDry™ Waterproof Technology. Removable leash keeps these mitts close by when you're relaxing while the Velboa™ Raschel velour fleece provides a nice, soft shelter from the ice and windchill.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb
- Removable softshell liner mitt with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
|Lining:||Velboa™ Raschel (100% Polyester)|
|Laminate:||OutDry® Waterpoof Technology|
|Palm Material:||Water-resistant Goatskin Leather|