Our Price: $165.00
|*Black - XS ||IMS#: 579110|
|*Black - MD ||IMS#: 579112|
|*Black - LG ||IMS#: 579113|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Fully waterproof, windproof, and durable, Mountain Hardwear's Medusa Glove is a system glove designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb
|Weight:||10 oz / 277 g|
|Fabric:||Body: Nylon Taslan™ (100% nylon)|
|Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology|
|Liner: Deflection™ Soft Shell (100% polyester)|
|Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here