Mountain Hardwear: Men's Medusa Glove - Spring 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Medusa Glove is a serious winter and alpine glove for those needing waterproof protection and wanting the comfort of soft, warm fleece. Featuring OutDry™ Waterproof Technology and a windproof fleece liner, this glove is great for climbing and riding some fresh powder on Mt. Lemmon!
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seams out snow
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totaly windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
|Lining:||Velboa™ Raschel (100% polyester)|
|Laminate:||OutDry® Waterproof Technology|
|Palm Material:||Water-resistant Goatskin Leather|