Mountain Hardwear: Men's Medusa Glove - Previous Seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Medusa Glove is a serious winter and alpine glove for those needing waterproof protection and wanting the comfort of soft, warm fleece. Featuring OutDry™ Waterproof Technology and a windproof fleece liner, this glove is great for climbing and riding some fresh powder on Mt. Lemmon!
- OutDry™ Waterproof Technology achieves a fully waterproof and windproof laminated outershell
- Durable nylon outer shell
- Stretch fabric over knuckles
- Velboa™ Raschel belour fleece linging for warmth and comfort
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Extra-long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure
- Removable leash
- Webbing and ladder lock cinch at wrist
- Removable fleece liner glove with windproof fleece on the back of the hand and stretch fleece at the palm with welded grip / wear palm patch and thumb