Mountain Hardwear: Men's Matterhorn Convertible Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Matterhorn Convertible Pant from Mountain Hardwear is made to endure the abrasive climbing routes of Mt. Lemmon and the steep descent into the Grand Canyon. Full inseam gusset and double paneled knees and seat offer a little extra protection on rough terrain while the nylon Hardwear™ Cloth offers sun protection and fast-drying comfort. Legs zip off to give you a pair of shorts with an 11" inseam.
- Hardwear™ cloth is finished with DWR (Durable Water Repellant) and offers UPF 50 sun protection
- Built-in webbing belt won't interfere with a pack and gives you the fit you need for whatever you're doing
- Micro-Chamois™ brushed polyester lines the waist for efficient moisture wicking when you're stuck all day in your pack
- Plenty of pockets keep your belongings close so you're not haivng to spend so much time digging in your pack for your multi-tool, cards or keys
- Full length inseam gusset, articulated knees and doubled fabric panels at the seat and knees make these pant durable but designed for movement so your creative footing isn't fighting the fabric
- Side hems are eqipped with a deep zipper and snap closure that fit easily around boots
- Adjustable drawcord hidden in the hem of the pant leg can be cinched to keep out scree or to hold the hem up when it's too warm for pants but you need more protection than shorts
- Pant inseam is available in 30, 32, and 34 inches but legs can be zipped off to reveal a pair of shorts with an 11-inch inseam
|Weight:||1 lb 3 oz|