Patagonia: Men's M10 Jacket
Our Price: $379.00
|*[Pur Purple] - MD||IMS#: 650255|
|*[Pur Purple] - LG||IMS#: 650256|
|*[Pur Purple] - XL||IMS#: 650257|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - MD||IMS#: 650260|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - LG||IMS#: 650261|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - XL||IMS#: 650262|
|*Fge Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 637202|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XS||IMS#: 637207|
|*Pss Peppergrass Green - XS||IMS#: 637212|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Pur Purple]
Color: [Rds Red Delicious]
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Pss Peppergrass Green
Caption: Front View (Peppergrass Green)
Caption: Back View (Peppergrass Green)
Caption: Ultra-Packable (Carabiner Not Included)
Patagonia's lightest H2No® Performance Standard hard shell, the 3-layer waterproof/breathable M10 Jacket is a study in minimalism and performance – a must-have for both alpine and rock climbing ambassadors.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Full-zip jacket has watertight, coated zipper with Deluge DWR finish and single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Single, exterior zippered left chest pocket has watertight, coated zipper with Deluge DWR finish for wet-weather protection
- Garment self stuffs into chest pocket with sturdy carabiner clip-in loop
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
|Weight:||229 g (8.1 oz)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|