Patagonia: Men's Long Sleeve Thermal Flyer Shirt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When brisk fall trails beckon, stay warm in the Thermal Flyer. The shirt combines runner-specific detailing with a breathable, chlorine-free merino wool/polyester blend that wicks moisture at a steady rate, withstands odors and maintains durability with a soft next-to-skin feel. An added touch of spandex complements performance through increased stretch. Other features include minimal, merrow-stitch seam construction for softness, shaped cuffs that unfold into mittens for those frigid miles, and a double-zip front that lets you vent from the bottom and also cozy up the neck. With a reflective logo on the left hem and center-back neck.
- Merino wool/polyester blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex for added stretch
- Minimal seaming is merrow-stitched for softness against the skin
- Two-way zipper allows for bottom-up venting
- Shaped cuff folds over to create a mitt for additional hand coverage
- Reflective logos at left hem and center-back neck
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex|
|Weight:||260 g (9.2 oz)|