Patagonia: Men's Long Sleeve Thermal Flyer Shirt
Regular Price: $119.00
Sale Price: $49.99*
*Only select sizes/colors.
|[$49.99] - Bandana Blue Bbe - SM||IMS#: 565919|
|[$49.99] - Bandana Blue Bbe - LG||IMS#: 565921|
|[$49.99] - Bandana Blue Bbe - XL||IMS#: 565922|
|*[$119.00] - Cilantro Cir - SM||IMS#: 565924|
|*[$119.00] - Sdb Suede Brown - LG||IMS#: 589251|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When brisk fall trails beckon, stay warm in the Thermal Flyer. The shirt combines runner-specific detailing with a breathable, chlorine-free merino wool/polyester blend that wicks moisture at a steady rate, withstands odors and maintains durability with a soft next-to-skin feel. An added touch of spandex complements performance through increased stretch. Other features include minimal, merrow-stitch seam construction for softness, shaped cuffs that unfold into mittens for those frigid miles, and a double-zip front that lets you vent from the bottom and also cozy up the neck. With a reflective logo on the left hem and center-back neck.
- Merino wool/polyester blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex for added stretch
- Minimal seaming is merrow-stitched for softness against the skin
- Two-way zipper allows for bottom-up venting
- Shaped cuff folds over to create a mitt for additional hand coverage
- Reflective logos at left hem and center-back neck
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex|
|Weight:||260 g (9.2 oz)|