Altra: Men's Lone Peak 1.5
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Back View (Black)
Caption: Top View (Black)
Caption: Outsole (Black)
Inspired by Lone Peak, one of the rockiest, toughest mountains in the Wasatch Range, The Lone Peak™ was designed to conquer the Wasatch 100. While the foot-shaped design allows athletes to stay relaxed and comfortable for hours, this do-everything mountain shoe promotes happy feet, increases ankle stabilization and improves form with the Zero DropTM platform. The Lone PeakTM features an innovative, sandwiched StoneGuardTM system that deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride. Stand above the rest with the ultimate trail running shoe.
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Ultra Marathons
- Designed to Reduce: Ankle Sprains, Stone Bruising, Overstriding, Forefoot Pain
- Other Features: StoneGuard™ Sandwiched Rock Protection, TrailRudder™, Gusseted Tongue, Vegan Friendly, Natural Ride System
- Platform: Zero DropTM Platform, Foot-Shaped Design, NRS – Natural Ride System™
- Zero DropTM Platform: Zero Drop™ footwear offers runners the world's first fully cushioned, foot-shaped, training shoe without an elevated heel. This unique platform allows for a more natural foot strike and a more efficient, comfortable ride.
- NRS – Natural Ride System™: This unique combination of outsole and midsole componentry with proper metatarsal parabola, Zero Drop™ platform and foot-shaped lasts allows people to run as nature intended.
- StoneGuard™: Sandwiched near the foot, between the A-Bound™ and the midsole, the StoneGuard™offers flexible protection. This multi-sectional layer deflects rocks into the midsole for a smoother, more stable ride.
- TrailClaw™: This outsole positions the strongest canted lug traction directly beneath the met heads with follow up 'claws' positioned near the front of the shoe. The combination of the unique uphill and downhill traction in combination with sticky rubber makes the TrailClaw™ Outsole a beast in any trail condition.
- TrailRudder™: Stay in control on any steep descent with this throwback feature. It's a graceful nod to the very first trail running shoes
|Stack Height:||23 mm|
|Midsole:||Two-Layer EVA / AltraBound™|
|Outsole:||Sticky Rubber TrailClaw™|
|Upper:||Quick-Dry, Abrasion-Resistant Mesh with Minimal Seams|