Patagonia: Men's Light Flyer Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Side Vents (Bandana Blue)
Caption: Back Pocket (Bandana Blue)
Caption: Front View (Bandana Blue)
The Light Flyer Jacket, made with GORE-TEX® Active fabric, is the lightest weight, most breathable waterproof shell for the runner who just has to head out despite the nasty weather.
-Back Pocket: Great for a few extra essentials if you are headed out into challenging weather with just your handheld bottle - low enough to stay out of the way of most vest style running packs.
-Built In Mittens: Ever taken off for a run and gotten caught in unexpected weather? Didn't think you needed your heavier gloves? The mittens built into the Light Flyer are very simple - but are unobtrusive and always there to help you deal with the unexpected!
-Arm zippers: No extra fabric and zipper under your arm while you run, well positioned to provide extra flow thru the rear vents when you don't have a pack on and well positioned to stay open when you do have a pack on.
-No Hood: No hood flapping around while you run (grab a hat (maybe even a waterproof hat), beanie, balaclava, etc. for extra protection when you need it)
- Slim Fit
- Extremely breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Active fabric is durably waterproof and windproof (3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Active fabric with a durable water repellent finish)
- Stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh for comfort
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through the jacket toward the back venting system
- Articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Small waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Low-profile drawcord at hem
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck