Patagonia: Men's Light and Variable Board Shorts
Our Price: $49.00
|*18" Cny Classic Navy - 38||IMS#: 638001|
|*18" Rkl Rockwall - 34||IMS#: 638009|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 18" Cny Classic Navy
Color: 18" Rkl Rockwall
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Packed inside its own pocket
With a new no-inseam construction, the Light and Variables keep you chafe-free while trimming past sections at some empty East Cape point. Patagonia's most minimal board shorts, they’re a field-tested ambassador favorite – they like the simple design and lightweight fabric, which can handle underwater drag when diving or bodysurfing. Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop with UPF 50+ sun protection, they’ve been fine-tuned with a flat, low-drag waistband, and they pack into their own tiny travel bag. Other features include a flat-lying, no-button fly with drawstring closure, self-draining horizontal side pocket with internal key loop and rear pocket that reverses out as the integral storage pouch. Pockets have noncorrosive plastic zippers, and the secure bartacked drawstring is durable and increases mobility.
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat-lying, no-button, bartacked fly with tie closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds mobility
- Horizontal zippered pocket on right with self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Rear pocket releases out into storage pouch
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||100% Polyester ripstop|