Marmot: Men's Leadville Jacket - previous seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
With windproof WINDSTOPPER® fabric and a lightweight form-follows-function design, the Leadville jacket from Marmot delivers high-caliber softshell performance for aerobic sports from alpine climbing to cross-country running and spring skiing.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® - Wind and Water Resistant
- Marmot M2 Softshell - Water-Repellent, Highly Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Durable and Warm
- Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable
- Hand Pockets with Concealed Zippers
- Chest Pocket with Concealed Zipper
- Venting Side Panels
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Reflective Logos
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
|Weight:||1 lb 0.2 oz/ 4593 g|
|Center Back length:||27.75 in|
|Fabric:||WINDSTOPPER® Softshell 100% polyester stretch 5.4 oz.yd; softshell double weave 90% polyester 10% elastane stretch 7.3 oz/yd|