Our Price: $300.00 to $320.00
|*[$300.00] - 010 Black - RG/LZ ||IMS#: 612325|
|*[$320.00] - 010 Black - LG/LZ ||IMS#: 612159|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Back with a new design, Mountain Hardwear's warmest synthetic bag, the Lamina -30 is designed to lock out the cold with compressible yet lofty Thermal.Q™ insulation. Lamina construction means less weight and more warmth. Most sleeping bags are sewn like comforters at a quilting bee: pockets of insulation stitched between sheets of fabric. Mountain Hardwear found a better way. By welding the shell fabric directly to the insulation, Lamina construction holds insulation in place without the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. This allows for warmer bags at less weight, and because the construction reduces fiber compression, bags last longer, retaining loft and staying warmer over the long haul.
- Slightly wider, winter mummy cut
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Full length #8 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
|Temperature Rating:||-30 F / -34 C|
|Size:||Regular; Long (RH and LH zip available)|
|Weight:||Regular: 5 lb 9 oz / 2520 g|
|Long: 5 lb 13 oz / 2650 g|
|Stuffed Size:||10 x 19 in / 25 x 48 cm|
|Loft:||9 in / 23 cm|
|Fabric:||Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon (100% nylon)|
|Lining: 40D Polyester Taffeta (100% polyester)|