Patagonia: Men's Knifeblade Pullover
Our Price: $349.00
|*[Oas Oasis Blue] - MD||IMS#: 650963|
|*[Pur Purple] - SM||IMS#: 650967|
|*[Pur Purple] - MD||IMS#: 650968|
|*[Pur Purple] - LG||IMS#: 650969|
|*[Pur Purple] - XL||IMS#: 650970|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Oas Oasis Blue]
Color: [Pur Purple]
Caption: Drawcord Hem (Cilantro)
Caption: Back View (Cilantro)
Caption: Adjustable Hood (Cilantro)
Caption: Front View (Cilantro)
When a full zipper isn't worth the weight, check out the Knifeblade Pullover from Patagonia. Made with Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric to repel most weather and block the wind, the Knifeblade Pullover is breathable and is designed to move with you up the mountain or down the slopes. Hood is helmet-compatible with plenty of adjustability for protection and visibility.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing, combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 1 oz|
|Materials:||5.9-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex bonded to a tricot back|