Patagonia: Men's Knifeblade Jacket
Our Price: $379.00
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - XS ||IMS#: 650971|
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - SM ||IMS#: 650972|
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - MD ||IMS#: 650973|
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - LG ||IMS#: 650974|
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - XL ||IMS#: 650975|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - MD ||IMS#: 650978|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - LG ||IMS#: 650979|
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - XL ||IMS#: 650980|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Gny Graphite Navy]
Color: [Rds Red Delicious]
Combining storm-level protection with optimal breathability, Patagonia's Knifeblade Jacket is a highly water-resistant performance stretch soft shell, built with lightweight, moisture-shedding Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric.
- Slim fit
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Full zip adds versatility
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, with mesh pocket bags and slim install reverse- coil zippers with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop-closure cuffs with pleated gusset
|Weight:||536 g (18.9 oz)|
|Fabric:||5.8-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex|