OLUKAI: Men's Kia'I Trainer
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
"Makai" means "Towards the Ocean", and using innovative technology and the very best in water and sand resistant materials, our Makai Collection represents the next generation of amphibious footwear. Designed with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, the Kia'i Trainer is engineered to handle the guards' rigorous fitness training demands from Mauka to Makai. A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program.
- UPPER Quick-drying breathable air mesh and abrasion-resistant closed mesh, moisture-wicking Dri-Lex lining with Aegis Microbe Shield, easy-off lace toggle, and suede and sheet rubber toecap and heelstay for durability.
- FOOTBED Anatomical dual-density EVA footbed for excellent rebound. Removable and washable.
- OUTSOLE Non-marking gum rubber outsole with aggressive tread for added grip, and rigid ESS shank plate to protect foot from coral, lava rock, and other unforeseen obstacles.
- FEATURES Dual-density medial post for prevention of overpronation, rocker outsole for stability on uneven surfaces, and embroidered HLA island chain detail.
- The OluKai Kia'i Trainer is the official training footwear of the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA). Part of the proceeds from sales help support the HLA's Junior Lifeguard Program.
- We recommend that you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Sandals can also be cleaned in your washing machine using mild soap and cold water temperature.
- After cleaning let your sandals air dry away from heat