Mountain Hardwear: Men's Kanza 55
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Kanza 55 backpack from Mountain Hardwear brings comfort back into the equation. The alpine suspension allows for plenty of ventilation to help you maintain a more comfortable core temperature when you're on the move, while also distributing the weight where it belongs.
- Alpine suspension modified to maximize ventilation, while maintaining excellent support and load transfer
- Fixed harness components simplify the fitting process and minimize pack weight
- High functional compression strap system borrowed from Mountain Hardwear's Alpine packs, secures overloads, effectively shrinks packs to minimal volume, and tucks away inside front pocket when not needed
- Skirt extension adds 375 cu in of carrying capacity when needed
- Floating top lid with bungee web is removable to reduce weight
- Ice axe and ski pole attachment straps
- Roomy front pocket provides convenient storage for frequently-used items
- Stretch woven side pockets offer quick storage/access for water bottles, hat/gloves, etc.
- Sleeping pad straps are stowable to reduce clutter when not needed
- Externally accessed hydration sleeve is easier to reload
|Weight:||Medium - 3 lb 2 oz|
|Large - 3 lb 5 oz|
|Capacity:||Medium - 3,550 cu in|
|Large - 3,650 cu in|
|Fits Torso Length:||Medium - 17 to 20 in|
|Large - 19.5 to 22.5 in|