Patagonia: Men's Iron Works T-Shirt
Our Price: $35.00
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 634653|
|*Csc Classic Tan - XS||IMS#: 634658|
|*Whi White. - SM||IMS#: 634665|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Csc Classic Tan
Color: Whi White.
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Front, on model
Yvon Chouinard forged his first piton at Great Pacific Iron Works, the evolutionary beginning of Patagonia. Taken from an early GPIW catalog, the Iron Works T-Shirt features an early sketch of Fitz Roy rendered on organic cotton with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and rib neck won’t chafe under a pack. Coverstitched sleeves and hem provide a clean finish.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Patagonia® Logowear Crew
- Made in Mexico.
|Material:||100% Organic cotton|