Patagonia: Men's Iron Works T-Shirt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Yvon Chouinard forged his first piton at Great Pacific Iron Works, the evolutionary beginning of Patagonia. Taken from an early GPIW catalog, the Iron Works T-Shirt features an early sketch of Fitz Roy rendered on organic cotton with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and rib neck won’t chafe under a pack. Coverstitched sleeves and hem provide a clean finish.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Patagonia® Logowear Crew
- Made in Mexico.
|Material:||100% Organic cotton|