Patagonia: Men's Interlodge Down Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front View (Dark Walnut)
Caption: Back View (Dark Walnut)
Caption: Interior View (Dark Walnut)
Urban warmth with a technical soul: this durably waterproof Interlodge Down Jacket from Patagonia is made with 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric, 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation, an insulated hood, and watertight zippers.
- Durable, 2-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Diamond-quilted interior insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down that’s warm and highly compressible
- Jacket features a DWR finish; a 2-way watertight, coated zipper with wind flap; fully adjustable, insulated hood; tall stand-up collar with baffle at back of neck and polyester brushed jersey on chin guard
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with polyester brushed jersey; horizontal left-chest drop-in pocket features an internal padded electronics pocket with cable routing; internal right-chest zippered pocket; internal left-torso mesh pocket for gloves, hats and scarves
- Adjustable cuffs have self-fabric, snapped tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Lower hip length
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® 100% recycled nylon fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose down|