Marmot: Men's Interfuse Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Protection from the elements shouldn't mean sacrificing range of movement. The Marmot Interfuse Jacket embodies this notion, using MemBrain® FusionDri and stretch nylon to give you waterproof, breathable protection in a stretchy, durable shell. Attached hood is adjustable with a reinforced, laminated wire brim so you can focus on the summit instead of ducking the weather.
- Marmot MemBrain® FusionDri highly breathable waterproof fabric
- 100% Seam taped to keep water out
- Stretch fabric moves with you in backcountry storms and fierce ascents
- Attached adjustable hood with reinforced laminated wire brim keeps water out of your face
- PitZips™ with water-resistant zippers ventilate to cool your core
- Napoleon chest pocket with water-resistant zippers keep your map and compass close
- Hand pockets with water-resistant zipper can store items and/or give hands a break from the elements
- Asymmetric cuffs wtih Velcro® adjustment provide coverage and adjust to fit over layers and gloves
- Elastic draw cord hem helps keep in core warmth
- Angel-Wing Movement™ construction lets arms move without the jacket riding up or restricting your movement
|Weight:||1 lb 0.6 oz|
|Materials:||MemBrain® FusionDri 100% Nylon Plain Weave Stretch|
|Center Back Length:||30 in|