Patagonia: Men's Insulated Snowshot Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Breathable, waterproof, and warm: that's the Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Ski Jacket. Using H2No® technology and Thermogreen® insulation, this jacket takes on winter sports like no other. Pit zips allow for quick and easy ventilation while the low-profile powder skirt and snap-secure webbing loop at the back keep snow from going where it shouldn't.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and smooth taffeta lining for ease of movement over layers
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation in the body, 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth with less bulk
- Updated this season with a low profile snap closure; helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. Soft microfleece panels inset in back of neck and chin keeps neck cozy and comfortable; high collar seals out cold air and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Updated, low profile, snow-seal powder skirt with snap-secure webbing loop at center back keeps snow out and skirt down – connects to any Patagonia® Snow pant
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash – all zip secure; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Improved adjustable low profile cuff design; hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments
- Made in Thailand.
|Weight:||2 lb 9.5 oz|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermogreen®|
|Materials:||H2No® Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. H2No® Performance Standard plain-weave shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75- to 150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|