Lowa: Men's Ice Comp IP GTX
Our Price: $695.00
|*Lime/Orange - 8.0||IMS#: 350239|
|*Lime/Orange - 8.5||IMS#: 350240|
|*Lime/Orange - 9.0||IMS#: 350241|
|*Lime/Orange - 9.5||IMS#: 350242|
|*Lime/Orange - 10.0||IMS#: 350243|
|*Lime/Orange - 10.5||IMS#: 350244|
|*Lime/Orange - 11.0||IMS#: 350245|
|*Lime/Orange - 12.0||IMS#: 350247|
|*Lime/Orange - 13.0||IMS#: 350248|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Handcrafted in Italy with unisex sizing, the Ice Comp IP GTX from Lowa is the next generation competition ice climbing boot. Designed by World Champion Ice Climber, Ines Papert, for pure, vertical ice climbing, the Ice Comp IP GTX is equipped with Black Diamond's bolt-on crampon, the Raptor.
- Split leather and synthetic uppers
- GORE-TEX lining for optimum climate-controlled comfort and waterproofness
- Rigid nylon insole (shank)
- Rubber sole and high wall rubber rand with sticky rubber for smearing and durability
- Equipped with Black Diamond's bolt-on crampon, The Raptor
- Unisex sizing