Mountain Hardwear: Men's Hydra Pro Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Mountain Hardwear's Hydra Pro Glove is a flexible softshell glove with a short gauntlet. Waterproof, windproof, and insulated with Thermic Micro™, this glove is perfect for alpine climbing.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof; totally windproof
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Wool poly fleece lining with Thermic insulation on the back of hand for increased warmth
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Pigskin palm overlay for durability when handling rope
|Weight:||6 oz / 176 g|
|Fabric:||Body: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane)|
|Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology|
|Palm: Water-resistant Goatskin Leather|
|Insulation: Thermic Micro™|