Mountain Hardwear: Men's Hydra Pro Glove - Spring 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Hydra Pro Glove is a flexible softshell glove with short gauntlet designed for alpine climbing..
The free-floating waterproof bladder used in traditional gloves traps water and pre¬vents breathability, making hands clammy. The OutDry® laminated process eliminates the hollow space where water collects so hands breathe and stay warm. And fewer layers mean less bulk, better dexterity and lighter gloves.
- OutDry™ Waterproof Technology; extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- Extreme Precurve” patterning with Kevlar™ stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Goatskin palm with pigskin overlay for durability when handling rope
- Wool poly fleece lining with Thermic insulation on the back of the hand for increased warmth
- Short gauntlet with Velcro™ wrist closure for a secure fit