Mountain Hardwear: Men's Hydra Pro Glove - Spring 2012
Our Price: $110.00
|*Black - XS||IMS#: 551970|
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 551968|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 551967|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 551966|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 551969|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
The Hydra Pro Glove is a flexible softshell glove with short gauntlet designed for alpine climbing..
The free-floating waterproof bladder used in traditional gloves traps water and pre¬vents breathability, making hands clammy. The OutDry® laminated process eliminates the hollow space where water collects so hands breathe and stay warm. And fewer layers mean less bulk, better dexterity and lighter gloves.
- OutDry™ Waterproof Technology; extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- Extreme Precurve” patterning with Kevlar™ stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Goatskin palm with pigskin overlay for durability when handling rope
- Wool poly fleece lining with Thermic insulation on the back of the hand for increased warmth
- Short gauntlet with Velcro™ wrist closure for a secure fit