Mountain Hardwear: Men's Hydra Ext Glove - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Hydra EXT Glove by Mountain Hardwear is a system glove designed for the rigors of alpine climbing and mountaineering, with OutDry® Waterproof Technology. Mountain Hardwear bonds the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to the glove's high-tenacity nylon shell, to fully seal out water, wind, and cold. Lined with high-pile fleece for comfort. A removable windproof softshell liner adds warmth, and can be worn on its own.
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- Removable softshell liner glove with windblock panels and stretch fleece palms. Welded grip/wear patches on palm and thumb.
- SimpleCinch one-handed guantlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out snow
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining
- Stretch fabric over knuckles for mobility
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers