Lowa: Men's Hunter GTX Extreme
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Handcrafted in Germany, the Hunter GTX Extreme are LOWA's classic hunting/field boots made for on- and off-trail use with heavy 50- to 60- pound packs for extended trips in the backcountry. Handcrafted construction, the finest leathers, Vibram outsoles, and SPS (Supination, Pronation, Support) midsole technology, are just some of the reasons why LOWA is the boot of choice for rugged, off-trail adventure. Ultimate field boot. Provides excellent ankle support for climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet warm and dry. The Hunter is a taller, 10" version of the Tibet GTX.
- 2.5mm water-repellent Nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX® waterproof lining with Primaloft insulation
- C4' Comfort Tongue
- High rubber rand for durability and protection
- Climate Control System
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks
- Vibram® 'Tsavo'sole unit with specialized PU midsole
|Weight per pair:||Men's Size 9 - 4.4 lb|