OLUKAI: Men's Hokua
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
"Makai" means "Towards the Ocean", and using innovative technology and the very best in water and sand resistant materials, our Makai Collection represents the next generation of amphibious footwear. The Olukai Hokua is inspired by the strength of the sea; tough and versatile enough for any ocean adventure.
- UPPER Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer.
- FOOTBED Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a brushed ICEVA drop-in footbed for personalized fit.
- OUTSOLE Non-marking gum rubber outsole, lugged and siped for enhanced grip.
- FEATURES Heavyweight deco stitching, soft nylon toe post webbing, laser etched footbed, and embroidered logo
- We recommend that you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Sandals can also be cleaned in your washing machine using mild soap and cold water temperature.
- After cleaning let your sandals air dry away from heat.