Marmot: Men's Guides Down Hoody - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Marmot created the super-warm Guides Down Hoody thanks to popular demand. Perfectly expressing our big mountain roots, this lightweight garment provides warmth and comfort for extreme conditions, and forms an impervious thermal mid layer when paired with a waterproof shell. Also makes a brilliant cold weather jacket in drier conditions.
- Attached Down-Filled Hood
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets - Soft Fabric to Warm Hands
- Zippered Chest Pocket - To Secure Small Items
- Interior Zipper Pocket
- Wind Flap Behind Front Zipper - Protects Against Drafts
- Adjustable Velcro® Cuff - Adjustable Velcro Cuff
- Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up
- 28 1/2" Center Back Length for Size Medium
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight:||1 lb 7 oz|
|Insulation:||650-Fill Goose Down|