Marmot: Men's Gorge Component Jacket
Our Price: $365.00
|*Cobalt Blue/Dark Azure - LG||IMS#: 658976|
|*Cobalt Blue/Dark Azure - XL||IMS#: 658977|
|*Cobalt Blue/Dark Azure - XXL||IMS#: 658978|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Color: Cobalt Blue/Dark Azure
Caption: Shell (Gargoyle)
Caption: Liner Jacket (Gargoyle/Slate Grey)
Caption: Back View (Gargoyle)
When the weather looks bleak, don't stay inside. Pull on the Gorge Component Jacket from Marmot. At first glance, it looks like a heavily-lined shell, but a closer look will reveal a synthetic Thermal R insulated liner jacket that can be removed when you just need a reliable shell or a bit of warmth on a brisk spring morning. Zip-off powder skirt makes this a great option for snowsports as well, so you can get the most out of the Gorge Component Jacket all year long.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Attached storm hood with laminated brim
- PitZips™ allow you to control how much ventilation you need
- Water-resistant CF zipper
- Zippered chest pockets
- Handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zipper
- Removable Thermal R liner jacket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps snow from going where it shouldn't
- Internal zip pocket
- Interior mesh storage pocket
- Elastic draw cord hem helps keep in core warmth
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows for full range of movement for arms, without restriction from the garment
|Weight:||3 lb 0.5 oz/ 1375 g|
|Insulation:||Liner Jacket: Thermal R|
|Fabric:||MemBrain® 2L 100% nylon plain weave 4.0 oz/yd|
|Center Back length:||29 in|