Patagonia: Men's Gi III Water Shorts
Our Price: $55.00 to $59.00
|*[$59.00] - 7" Fge Forge Grey - XXL ||IMS#: 633706|
|*[$55.00] - 9" Dee Deep Space - XL ||IMS#: 633723|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 7" Fge Forge Grey
Color: 9" Dee Deep Space
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
Patagonia's Gi III Water Shorts go best with the graceful songs of canyon wrens and the ominous reverberation of Crystal Rapid. The 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries quickly, resists hard wear, provides UPF 50+ sun protection and feels cool and light on the skin. The gusseted crotch allows plenty of movement; an elasticized waist with a built-in adjustable webbing belt holds everything in place.
- Made of durable and quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Pull-on shorts with elasticized waistband and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle; quick-drying mesh liner
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials:||3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Liner: 100% polyester mesh|
|Inseam:||Available in 7" and 9"|