Patagonia: Men's GI III Pants
Our Price: $69.00
|*Elkh El Cap Khaki - LG||IMS#: 710130|
|*Elkh El Cap Khaki - XL||IMS#: 710131|
|*Long - Fge Forge Grey - SM||IMS#: 632874|
|*Long - Fge Forge Grey - LG||IMS#: 632876|
|*Short - Fge Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 632849|
|*Short - Rkh Retro Khaki - MD||IMS#: 632857|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Elkh El Cap Khaki
Color: Long - Fge Forge Grey
Color: Short - Rkh Retro Khaki
Caption: Front View (Retro Khaki)
Caption: Back View (Retro Khaki)
Move effortlessly from backpacking to river running to serious lounging in Patagonia's versatile Gis. They’re made from a lightweight yet tough 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to provide UPF 50+ sun protection, dry fast and feel light against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (which fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two coin-safe on-seam front pockets, a zippered drop-in with internal key loop on the right thigh and a zippered drop-in on the rear right.
- Durable, quick-drying nylon-taslan pants with a DWR finish and UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elasticized waistband has an adjustable belt with separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- On-seam front pockets with polyester mesh drain and keep coins secure
- Right rear, drop-in zip pocket and right thigh, drop-in zip pocket with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh drains moisture
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility
- Relaxed fit
|Fabric:||100% Nylon taslan|
|Inseam:||Available in Short, Regular, or Long|