Outdoor Research: Men's Furio Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Men’s Furio Jacket™ is a workhorse for alpine exploits demanding total storm-proof protection. The breathable GORE-TEX® fabric shed the elements and expels internal moisture, the fully adjustable hood fits securely over a helmet, and TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers offer ventilation when the going gets steep and your body temperature begins to climb.
- Hybrid mapped construction
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Water-resistant and double-separating front zipper
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Dual zippered Napoleon pockets
- Zippered internal pocket with media port
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hand pocket set above hip belt or harness
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
|Fabric:||GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 100% nylon 70D shoulders and upper sleeve panel/ GORE-TEX® 2.5L 100% nylon with Paclite® Technology 70D body|
|Weight:||(Size Large): 19.5 oz/ 552 g|