Montane: Men's Flux Jacket
Our Price: $169.00 to $199.00
|*[$169.00] - Black - SM ||IMS#: 600849|
|*[$169.00] - Black - MD ||IMS#: 600850|
|*[$169.00] - Black - XL ||IMS#: 600852|
|*[$199.00] - Moroccan Blue - SM ||IMS#: 564525|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Color: Moroccan Blue
Designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring layered 100g and 60g PRIMALOFT® ECO combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket. Super packable and encased in PERTEX® Microlight that is both windproof and exceptionally fast drying. Extensively tested on the big walls of Patagonia’s Fitzroy in some of the most changeable weather conditions on earth.
- Outer fabric PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop that is completely windproof, showerproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- Dual density zoned PRIMALOFT® ECO insulation with internal baffle anchors: 100g PRIMALOFT® ECO insulation in the main body. 60g PRIMALOFT® ECO in the hood and arms
- Chest pocket area features 60g PRIMALOFT® ECO in front of and behind the pockets giving this area 160g in total
- Inner hood and rear hem storm lined with PERTEX® Microlight for additional weather protection
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort
- Two map-sized zipped Napoleon chest pockets for easy access to essentials whilst on the move
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt. Both pockets encased in PRIMALOFT® to help warm the hands
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Easy sliding YKK Vislon zip for easy use in icy conditions
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry for mountain safety
- SCOTCHLITE™ reflective details for mountain safety
- Stuffs into right hand pocket for easy storage
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Fabric:||PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop|
|Filling:||PRIMALOFT® ECO 100g / 60g|
|Weight:||1.25 oz (Size Large)|
|Fit :||Classic Mountain|