Patagonia: Men's First Sun Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*Elh End Grain: Light Balsamic - XL ||IMS#: 630224|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Elh End Grain: Light Balsamic
Caption: Open view
Providing UPF 40 sun protection, the First Sun Jacket offers airy skin-saving coverage to keep you from burning when you’re spending long hours in the atolls. Made from a lightweight all-recycled polyester/nylon blend, it protects from the sun and keeps the wind at bay when you’re casting lines or catching a panga ride across the lagoon. With roomy pockets, drawcord hem and a longer, trimmer body for more coverage and contemporary style.
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/nylon blend with UPF 40 sun protection
- Full-zip hooded jacket with zipper garage
- Hood has casual fit and a self-fabric drawcord
- Zippered pockets: two mesh-lined handwarmers with zipper garages
- Longer length adds coverage and more style
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials:||57% All-recycled polyester/43% nylon |