Patagonia: Men's First Sun Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*Dxt Da Ox: Tailored Grey - XL||IMS#: 630218|
|*Elh End Grain: Light Balsamic - LG||IMS#: 630223|
|*Elh End Grain: Light Balsamic - XL||IMS#: 630224|
|*Keb Kerf: Black - LG||IMS#: 630229|
|*Keb Kerf: Black - XL||IMS#: 630230|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Dxt Da Ox: Tailored Grey
Color: Elh End Grain: Light Balsamic
Color: Keb Kerf: Black
Caption: Open view
Providing UPF 40 sun protection, the First Sun Jacket offers airy skin-saving coverage to keep you from burning when you’re spending long hours in the atolls. Made from a lightweight all-recycled polyester/nylon blend, it protects from the sun and keeps the wind at bay when you’re casting lines or catching a panga ride across the lagoon. With roomy pockets, drawcord hem and a longer, trimmer body for more coverage and contemporary style.
- Made of an all-recycled polyester/nylon blend with UPF 40 sun protection
- Full-zip hooded jacket with zipper garage
- Hood has casual fit and a self-fabric drawcord
- Zippered pockets: two mesh-lined handwarmers with zipper garages
- Longer length adds coverage and more style
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials:||57% All-recycled polyester/43% nylon|