Outdoor Research: Men's Ferrosi Hoody - Previous Seasons
Our Price: $125.00
|*444-Hot Sauce/Redwood - XL ||IMS#: 612524|
|*774-Mushroom/Walnut - SM ||IMS#: 545745|
|*774-Mushroom/Walnut - XXL ||IMS#: 545749|
|*942-Glacier/Abyss - XXL ||IMS#: 545739|
|*Black - XXL ||IMS#: 408049|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Color: 444-Hot Sauce/Redwood
Like magic, the Ferrosi Hoody is never too hot but always blocks shiver-inducing wind and light rain on an exposed belay high off the deck. The highly breathable soft shell construction offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough, abrasion resistant protection for the rough and rugged alpine and rock environments. Ideal for dawn-to-dusk climbing objectives or Spring skiing, its easy to see why the Ferrosi has become a favorite.
- Water resistant
- Wind resistant
- Movement-mirroring stretch
- Fully adjustable hood
- Single-separating front zipper
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Drawcord hem
- DWR coated zippers
|Fabric:||91% Cordura®, 9% spandex shoulders/ 86% ripstop nylon/ 14% spandex body, DWR treated, stretch woven|
|Weight:||(Size Large) 14.1 oz.|
|Center Back length:||30.25 inches|