Marmot: Men's Exum Guide Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
We built this glove to handle extreme conditions while mountaineering, alpine climbing and skiing – an Exum guide’s basic day. MemBrain® insert is water- and windproof; DriClime® wicking lining and Thermal R insulation handle moisture management and warmth. Protective palm overlay and Falcon Grip articulation help improve dexterity for tools and ropework.
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, breathable and windproof for wide range comfort
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric - Marmot MemBrain, Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Wrist Tightening Elastic and Gauntlet Drawcord to Keep Snow Out
- Carabiner Loop To Hang Gloves and Keep Out the Elements - Finger Loop To Hang Gloves and Keep Out the Elements
- Thermal R Insulation
- Flex Zone palm
- Safety Leash - Keeps Glove Attached to Wrist When Removed from Hand
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
|Weight:||Lg. 7.34 oz (208 g)|
|Material:||MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon stretch 4.8 oz/yd|
|Reinforcement:||Washable leather 0.6-0.8mm|
|Lining:||DriClime® 3-Dimensional wicking lining|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - Thermal R|
|Glove Insert:||MemBrain® Glove Insert - Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof|