Our Price: $220.00 to $240.00
|*[$220.00] - 409 Blue Ridge - RG/RZ ||IMS#: 612336|
|*[$220.00] - 409 Blue Ridge - RG/LZ ||IMS#: 612335|
|*[$240.00] - 409 Blue Ridge - LG/RZ ||IMS#: 612170|
|*[$240.00] - 409 Blue Ridge - LG/LZ ||IMS#: 612169|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Mountain Hardwear’s synthetic insulated ExtraLamina bags are built to maximize internal volume with a semi rectangular shape and the option to unzip to make a quilt. Lamina construction means less weight and more warmth. Most sleeping bags are sewn like comforters at a quilting bee: pockets of insulation stitched between sheets of fabric. Mountain Hardwear found a better way. By welding the shell fabric directly to the insulation, Lamina construction holds insulation in place without the cold spots caused by traditional stitching. This allows for warmer bags at less weight, and because the construction reduces fiber compression, bags last longer, retaining loft and staying warmer over the long haul.
- Extra wide semi rectangular cut allows for freedom of movement
- Dual zippers extend around footbox, allowing the bag to be opened up and used as a comforter, or two bags to be zipped together, increasing ventilation options
- Proprietary welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q™ fill is soft, lofty, compressible, and durable
- Dual draw cords at hood adjust hood and chest closure
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
|Temperature Rating:||20 F / -7 C|
|Size:||Regular; Long (RH and LH zip available)|
|Weight:||Regular: 3 lb 2 oz / 1430 g|
|Long: 3 lb 6 oz / 1540 g|
|Stuffed Size:||7 x 16 in / 19 x 41 cm|
|Loft:||5 in / 13 cm|
|Fabric:||Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon (100% nylon)|
|Lining: 40D Polyester Taffeta (100% polyester)|