Lowa: Men's Expedition 6000 RD GTX
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
The Expedition 6000 RD GTXs from Lowa are Handcrafted in Germany, highly insulated extreme mountaineering boots designed for climbing in the 6000 meter peaks. They were developed in conjunction with world-renowned alpinist Rolf Dujmovits. Features include a rubber toe and heel with ceramic-coated protection band and step-in crampon compatible.
- Uppers: Highly durable Cordura with full-length gaiter.
- Lining: Inner boot with Aveolite, GORE-TEX® Duratherm, Alu-coated PE Foam for comfort and Primaloft® insulation for warmth
- Outsole: Vibram® Teton, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons
- Shank: 6mm nylon, full length and with a PU layer for total support
- Call 1-888-335-LOWA for more information or questions
|Weight per pair:||4.8 lbs (Men's size 9)|