Patagonia: Men's Exosphere Jacket
Our Price: $349.00
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 597761|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Hood View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Handwarmer Pocket (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Zippered Vents (Viking Blue)
The Exosphere Jacket from Patagonia provides durable 3-layer waterproof/breathable protection, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, for extended use in big alpine arenas. Its feature set includes coated watertight pit zips; a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; two horizontal chest pockets (with pressed pleats for increased storage), two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket (all pockets close with zippers).
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/ breathable nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Pockets: Two drop-in with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||615 g (21.7 oz)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|