Mountain Hardwear: Men's Drystein II Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Drystein II Jacket is Mountain Hardwear's premier climbing jacket. With a helmet-compatible hood and Dry Q™ Elite technology, this jacket shrugs off water and wind with ease. Stretchy enough to help you reach the summit and with plenty of pockets for tools, the Drystein II Jacket accommodates both your harness and pack. Serious quality in a serious jacket!
- Total waterproof protection thanks to Dry Q™ Elite technology
- Stetch side panels and elbows for increased mobility and comfort
- Super light, extra-long pit zips for ventilation
- Chest pockets set high for easy access while wearing a harness
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Cuff tabs and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Interior zip pocket for keys, ID, other small items
- Micro-Chamois™-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Semi-relaxed fit
- Center back length is 30 inches
|Weight:||1 lb 3 oz|