Patagonia: Men's Drifter A/C Mid Waterproof
Our Price: $185.00
|Bungee Cord - 9.5 ||IMS#: 565172|
|Bungee Cord - 10 ||IMS#: 565173|
|Bungee Cord - 10.5 ||IMS#: 565174|
|Bungee Cord - 11 ||IMS#: 565175|
|Bungee Cord - 11.5 ||IMS#: 565176|
|Bungee Cord - 12 ||IMS#: 565177|
|Bungee Cord - 13 ||IMS#: 565178|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Bungee Cord
Caption: Back view
Caption: Toe bumper detail
Trail or stream bed? The ambiguous terrain to Marten Lake is just right for the adaptive skills of the Drifter A/C® Mid Waterproof boot. Lightweight waterproof/breathable air mesh and durable waterproof nubuck leather upper completely seal out water. A breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris. Recycled EVA anatomical footbed cushions and supports; Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus in the midsole and heel provides shock absorption. Bi-Fit™ 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole lends stability underfoot. Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole with 30% recycled rubber has excellent traction on slick terrain. Waterproof bootie and membrane construction keep you dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
- Waterproof breathable air mesh/durable waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Breathable bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Patogonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Construction: Waterproof Bootie
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep Outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
|Weight:||532 g / 1 lb 2.8 oz|